PROTEIN BROWNIE RECIPE
Everybody that is trying to get in shape will know the struggle with avoiding sweet treats such as brownies. That is why everyone deserves to know a good protein brownie recipe that will not blow your diet out of the water and satisfy your craving. Besides just using Natural Body Nutrition RAW protein powder to get the protein content in the brownies I have used lupin
2/3 cup lupin flakes
1 cup gluten free self-rising flour
¼ cup almond meal
2 scoops Natural Body Nutrition WPI chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
4 egg whites
4 egg yolks
250g butter melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Separate the egg whites into a mixing bowl and the yolks into a small bowl.
3. Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff and are able to form peaks
4. Mix the Lupin flakes, SR gluten-free flour, almond meal, cocoa powder and nbn chocolate whey protein.
5. Melt the coconut oil and add it along with the yolk to the lupin/ flour mixture by making a well in centre and mix until it becomes smooth.
6. Now fold the egg whites into the mixture.
7. Get a baking tray and line it with baking paper and spread the mixture out in the bottom and pop it in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes.